Thursday 20 October 2011

'Kardashian Kolors'

I shamelessly love the Kardashians and this love was reinforced this past weekend when Kim's wedding was aired on E! I also love Nailpolish. And it's not that I particularly love the 'kolor' range the Kardashian sisters have created with OPI but I do absolutely love the ingenious names they have decided to label them with. Naturally, each name is entirely centred around each member of the family. Except poor bruce. 
1. It's All About Glam
2. Kim-pletely in Love
3.All Kendall-ed Up
4. Wear Something Spar-Kylie
5. Sealed with a Kris
6. Rainbow in the S-Kylie
7. Disco Dolls
8. Kendall on the Katwalk
9. Listen to your Momager!
10. Follow Me on Glitter
11. My Empire...My Rules
12. Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam
13. Hard Kourt Fashionista
14. Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi

Set to hit stores in the UK soon, for more information Nicole by OPI

No comments:

Post a Comment