Tuesday 11 October 2011

Back to Basics

I know all the 'fashion fanatics' of this world would gasp at the mention of the ghastly P word, but I believe a true style queen can match items from the desirable, to the not so desirable (brand wise), to make a stylish, on trend outfit. Now I dislike bustling my way through the busy crowds of shall we say 'interesting' people on a Saturday afternoon just as much as the next person, but I do feel I have to mention and strongly recommend my absolute favourite recent editions to my wardrobe essentials at SUCH a bargain price.

1. Bandeau-Bra, Primark £3 
Supportive, Padded, tight fitting, discreet and comfortable.  Its a bandeau AND a bra. What more could you want?
2. Total Control Leggings, Primark, £4
Tummy tucking, leg shrinking, sculpting leggings, with a touch of a lycra shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment